Canon EOS 60D Product Preview @ Selangor
Date: 19 September 2010 (Sunday)
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 NOON
Location: One World Hotel, First Avenue, Bandar Utama City Centre, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor (next to 1 Utama Shopping Complex)
– 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor for high image quality and speed.
– ISO 100 – 6400 (expandable to 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
– Improved EOS HD Video mode with manual exposure control, expanded recording, Movie Crop recording in 640 x 480, sound recording level adjustment and an external microphone IN terminal for access to improved sound quality.
– Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor for shooting at low angles and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction using multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
– 5.3 fps continuous shooting up to approx. 58 Large/JPEGs and 16 RAW.
– 96% viewfinder coverage allowing you to see more of your image in the viewfinder.
– Enhanced iFCL 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system; and 9-point AF system utilizing a high-precision, f/2.8 cross-type center point.
– New convenient in-camera features allow you to convert RAW images into JPEGs and set the images to a 3:2 aspect ratio.
– Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards.
– Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
Thumbs up from me! For me, The EOS 60D really suitable for me as a photographer. Vari Angle LCD just make my life simple if shoot a photo from down, don’t need me to grovelled. New function, Creative Filters was amazing.! 4 types, whic is Soft Focus, Toy Camera Effect, Grainy B/W, Miniature Effect.
Quick update. Here is the goodies bag.. hehe..
Thanks Canon Camera Malaysia!